I’ll give you the time and attention you deserve
Your brand advocate
Hiring senior lawyers can be overwhelming and unpredictable. You want a legal recruiter who understands your needs and provides accurate advice along the way.
But you also need someone who knows how to lure the best talent the market has to offer.
I believe my role is about more than just finding qualified candidates. It’s also about helping you identify your firm’s competitive and cultural strengths – and presenting these to the right people.
Simple and competitive fees – with added peace of mind
I offer a simple, flat fee structure that’s well below industry standard. I also offer:
- no upfront retainers
- a ‘no placement, no fee’ policy
- a replacement guarantee on all new recruits.
A consultative approach
As soon as you contact me about a new role, I’ll ask for an in-depth, face-to-face brief. We’ll discuss your prerequisites, your preferences and the strength of your offer in order to attract strong candidates.
I’ll also update you on the market and advise how to draw the right people to your organisation. We’ll discuss job titles, salaries and the most suitable recruitment process.
Flexible recruitment options
Depending on your objectives and time-frame, I’ll either:
- directly approach people in my extensive network who I already know are in the job market and could fit your needs immediately
- research and then proactively approach potential candidates who are not actively looking for new opportunities (i.e. headhunt)
- place a job ad and canvass responses on your behalf.
Alternatively, if you already have someone specific in mind, I will approach the individual on your behalf and ‘sell’ the role and your organsation to the prospect. This option attracts a lower fee.
You have my word: I do not poach talent from my own clients. Not ever!